In some cases, U.S citizens can sponsor a family member to also get a green card. A sponsor can only be your spouse, your child (married or unmarried), your parents, brothers and sisters. A green card holder (U.S. permanent resident) can only sponsor their spouse or unmarried children.

100% Guarantee

With our services, you are 100% guaranteed to participate in the U.S DV lottery program. Our services suit the needs of applicants around the world who would like to have a chance to live, work or study across the country.