What Happens After Your Green Card Is Approved?

Many people spend several years of their lives obtaining legal permanent residence in the U.S. It is also known as a green card due to its color issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). People make a lot of effort to complete the immigration procedure and eagerly wait to hold their I-485 approval notices in their hands. As they have made a lot of effort in all this procedure, their feelings can’t be expressed in words when they read the notice received from their lawyers saying, “Congratulations, You are now a U.S. Permanent Residence.”    A green card is proof that a person can legally live and work in the USA. If you are 18 or above and are a legal resident in the USA, you need to carry your green card. It’s just like an identification card but it servers a different purpose.    When Your Green Card Is Approved When you find that you have been selected for a permanent residency card and receive your green card approval notice, you will have a great feeling. It means that you are approved to live and work in the USA legally. You can enjoy a lot of

Read More »